All climbers must carefully read our safety rules upon arrival. A safety declaration must be signed per group/family. This is mandatory during the online booking process. Groups can download the form, print and sign it to bring at meet up.
You must go through safety briefing before entering the park courses:
- It is forbidden to attend activities without completed safety training.
- Pay close attention to the safety brief and ask if anything is unclear
You have the full responsibility for your own and your children’s safety during all the time in the park
- Children under the age of 18 need approval from guardians to attend activities
- Children under the age of 14 must always be under the supervision of an adult
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult in the courses
- The climbing harness has 3 adjustment buckles – 1 on the waistband and 1 on each leg-loop. The harness should always be fitted tight, if in doubt contact one of the instructors.
- Do not take off and put back on the harness without being checked by an instructor
- You should always be secured by minimum one carabiner
- When entering an obstacle, you should always be attached with two carabiners
- Pay attention to the directions at each obstacle/activity and make sure you are correctly secured before passing on to the next obstacle/activity
- Obstacles and activities have height and age requirements – read the sign before you start the activity
- Move calmly and controlled through activities and obstacles
- Only 1 person is authorised at each obstacle unless other is described. Wait for a clear path before you enter the obstacle
- Maximum 3 persons are allowed on each platform between the obstacles. Wait for free space before you proceed
- Only 1 person at the time, is authorised on the zip-lines. Make sure it is clear before you proceed. If in doubt, wait
- Do not touch the zip-line when in movement!
- If you discover any damaged parts in the park or on the equipment, contact one of the park personnel immediately
- Maximum weight of a person entering the courses should not exceed 120 kg
Access to the activities is not permitted for those who are
- Under the influence of alcohol or other drugs
- Below the required height for the course
Access to the activities is not recommended for those with
- Back or neck problems
- Heart/lung problems or other physical challenges