Terms and conditions
Our terms and conditions of purchasing single tickets and group bookings.
General terms and conditions
- Valldal Aktivitetspark reserves the right to make changes to or cancel events due to weather conditions or other factors indicating that it would be irresponsible to open the park.
- The customer is obliged to obtain information about our age limits, requirements for physical health, etc.
- We accept cash and following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Bankaksept
- The order is binding upon payment of arrangement with verified approved transaction. You’ll receive the order confirmation by e-mail
- Electronic receipt of order must be admitted to and shown to our staff when you enter the park
- The ticket is only valid for the required day and will not be refunded later than 48 hours before meet up.
Group booking terms and conditions
- Bookings must be done by e-mail to Valldal Aktivitetspark
- The order is not approved until you have received a written confirmation from Valldal Aktivitetspark
- Invoice is by appointment only. Term of payment is 10 days
- 48 hours before the event, the number of participants must be clarified with Valldal Aktivitetspark
- Total cancellation less than 48 hours before the event is billed 100%
- No-show is charged 100%